Did you miss me? (I adore leading questions.) I missed you! (That’s the truth.) Here’s why I disappeared from blogging on February 9th.
Remember my post about constructive criticism with the nail-biting, sleep-disrupting, what-will-she-do-next cliffhanger “…look for something new here at Family Life Is More?” Well, I’ve been engrossed in that something new and, whoop whoop, here it is.
- Blog name: Family Love Does More, subtle change to focus on “love as action.”
- Template: Antenna is responsive, clean, and menu-driven for ease of use.
- Organization: Streamlined categories and sub-categories of my favorite things + tags for details. Also, ideas brewing for more regularly scheduled post themes (like my monthly Roll Call.)
- Attitude: Earned! I’m no longer new, with over a year of blogging under my belt, almost 100 quality posts (this is #99 after deleting early lackluster efforts,) 10,000 hits, almost 300 followers, and a core of lovely WordPress friends. Cheers!
- Style: Me, enjoying time with brave people, big ideas, good humor, and passion. Me, with the warts of poor grammar and the nerve to think social media is for creativity and community, not conformity. Me, grateful, encouraging, hopeful, and approachable as I support you to be your best you.
I hope you like my remodeled online home! While the walls have been painted, the rooms de-cluttered, and the furniture rearranged, warm hospitality and a cold beer remain. Welcome…again.
Do you enjoy refreshing your blog through a new template or other means? What are your favorite ways to manage your blog? What have you been up to since February 9th?
I’m off to catch up with your blogs over the next few days! Hope to see you soon ~~~~~~~~ Angie Mc