•Show the award on your blog.
•Thank the blogger who nominated you.
•Share 7 facts about yourself.
•Nominate 15 bloggers.
•Links there blogs and let them know.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers relatively new to blogging
- Let the bloggers know that you’ve nominated them
- Share 10 random facts about yourself
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link back to the post on your site announcing their nomination.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Here are 24 things about myself that I don’t recall mentioning on my blog. Today’s inspiration is chilling at my desk. I love 1. herbal iced tea that is 2. fancy, organic, and artisan because when it comes to some food and beverages, I lean toward a 3. refined palette. Other examples include, 4. cannoli and 5. Italian subs. But there are foods and beverages that I love even when their quality isn’t high, such as 6. beer, although I prefer a 7. Guinness or 8. an American craft. I will not drink 9. Bud. I haven’t met a 10. dark chocolate that I don’t like. I wish I had a more discerning palette for 11. wine and 12. coffee. Someday. When I’m hungry and need a quick snack, I’ll enjoy, 13. dark chocolate covered fruit, 14. dark chocolate covered nuts, and 15. dark chocolate covered pumpkin seed bark. Notice a pattern? 😀
On a different note, I think blog awards are 16. sweet, because they are like small talk in real life. When I’m getting to know someone I may ask, “How’s your family?” In the blogosphere, I may say, “Here’s an award!” Over time, I find them to be 17. community building. They are especially lovely for new bloggers and those choosing to expand their current circle. The only downside that I’ve experienced personally is that they can be 18. time-consuming. It takes a bit of organization to wrangle the details together but now that I’m 19. blogging daily, I hope to get into a better swing of it.
Finally, 20. I just added this to my homepage:
21. I enjoy helping bloggers to feel welcome, supported, and encouraged to reach their goals. 22. I’m also amazed by the opportunities that all social media provides to help people connect. 23. Let’s join together and make good stuff happen. 24. Drop me a question or comment anytime. All my best to you and yours.
Whether or not blog awards fit you and your blog, I hope knowing that I am interested in you and your blog is a good thing. Please choose an award from above or from those listed here, Bloggers ❤ Awards, and enjoy! Here are my new nominations:
Mary at http://oilpastelsbymary.com/ because your paintings, especially your florals, brighten my day.
Ann at http://afriendofjesus2013.com/ because your love and encouragement are steadfast.
John at http://getoffmylawnplease.com/ because serious and funny do mix.
Carrie at http://carrierubin.com/ because you do social media right and I enjoy our chats.
Michelle at http://michelleclementsjames.com/ because you make books social.
Barbara at https://silverinthebarn.wordpress.com/ because you combine the past and present beautifully.
Scott at http://snoozingonthesofa.com/ because family life is funny.
Jim at https://irishinvestigations.wordpress.com/ because baseball fans and nice guys win.
Keisha at https://eclecticallybalanced.wordpress.com/ because blog light shines between us.
Vic at http://justplainolvic.com/ because family love is healing.
Rumiya at http://mosaicphotojournal.com/ because pretty pictures and a pretty family is lovely.
Marlene at http://postcardsfromasemi-madwoman.com/ because we had fun at Press Publish.
More nominations announced tomorrow.
Have an award-winning day! ~~~~~~~~ Angie Mc